← Return to the careers page
Lead Product Designer
You will be joining:
A small team working on a new WDL initiative ensuring that millions of users can easily access our data and thus make better decisions.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of industry experience.
- A portfolio of work containing samples of UX/UI, and the ability to create design systems and visual languages that will work across platforms.
- Prior experience in development of applications and user-facing product goods.
- Prior experience in data visualisation is a must.
- Prior experience in working with development and technical teams as well as having the ability to translate their feedback into designs.
- Ability to work with data as well as data scientists to create unique product experiences that drive change.
- Working knowledge in leading user research efforts to run, evaluate and assess user tests of design prototypes.
We expect that YOU:
- Demonstrate how designs address business goals and user needs.
- Have the ability to create visual designs as well as UX/UI flows and wireframes in Figma.
- Have solid experience in Adobe CC programs.
- Manage competing priorities and act on decisions in face of ambiguity.
- Have the ability to address various needs from different stakeholders.
- Can collaborate with other teams (tech, sales, management) to create final and compelling products.
At World Data Lab we always have exciting new projects coming in not only for our corporate side but also for our NGO side.
What we offer:
- Full-time position in an international environment, located at the beautiful Impact Hub in 1070 Vienna.
- Remote work is also possible.
- Competitive salary based on qualification and experience.
- Great degree of independence and autonomy.
Our mission is big: make everyone count!
But not just via technology Data and processes, we also believe that people are a critical piece of the equation.
If you’re ready to work with our lively diverse team, send us your CV, a portfolio of your work and 3 references in English to email@example.com !