← Return to the careers page
You will be joining:
A small team working on a new WDL initiative ensuring that millions of users can easily access our data and thus make better decisions.
Your area of activity will include:
- Administration of customer accounts (invoicing) as well as international grant contracts
- Day to day financial operations (accounting, payroll, communication with Austrian authorities)
- Strategic budgeting and resource planning
- Creation of grant applications for Austrian and international institutions
- Performance of project audits including ongoing project controlling and reporting
- Member of WDL's senior leadership team (depending on seniority)
- Leading role in management of investment round (Series A/B/C) (depending on seniority)
Your profile ideally includes:
- Successfully completed degree/ongoing studies in business administrationor similar fields
- Experienced in financial accounting (in an NGO)
- Native in German-Fluent in Business English
- Ability to work independent, accurate and quick comprehension
- Willingness and motivation to get involved in the dynamics of a start-up and to get involved in an international environment
At World Data Lab we always have exciting new projects coming in not only for our corporate side but also for our NGO side.
What we offer:
- A full-time position is desired, part-time is also suitable under the right conditions
- Flexible working hours in a very collegial environment at the Impact Hub Vienna
- Competitive salary/remuneration based on qualification and experience
- An exciting field of activity with a lot of creative freedom
Our mission is big: make everyone count!
But not just via technology Data and processes, we also believe that people are a critical piece of the equation.
If you’re ready to work with our lively diverse team, send us your CV and a brief cover letter - either in the body of the email or as a separate document - in English to email@example.com